Linggo, Agosto 14, 2011

In love with a stripper.

lord,

please help me in  finding a better job. i really really want to help my parents and her financially. yes i met her yesterday as a psp but i really felt comfortable being with her even if i just met her once. i really enjoyed being with her even in just a short amount of time. i also want to help my 2 ex-girlfriends the best way that i could for them to be in the right path and be their "older" brother. i cant stop being lonely at this point in time because i really want to save her from that kind of job. it has been awhile since i have this feeling of being in love. this time i hope i cant commit the same mistakes i have committed in the past. i am feeling depressed when i think that someone like her who is gifted with looks plus her very very good personality is doing that kind of job. i hope i can stop her from doing that in the near future. if i cant stop here, i hope somebody will. i really want to be her lover or maybe just a friend. i failed many many many times. i failed the interviews with manulife and hp (which are both my dream companies). i really felt bad and im losing my confidence. every day im feeling down. tomorrow i got an interview with smec. elvin said to me that the compensation there is really good. lord im begging you.. please help me pass the interview and be accepted in that job. i really really want to help all the people that has been good to me. i promise you my lord that i will never be greedy with money when you give me that opportunity. i really want to save anna. please help me my lord. i hope that she is a true person. please take care of them all. lord i'm begging you.. please raise us up.








Pag ako yumaman, ilalayo kita sa ganitong klase ng trabaho at mamahalin kita ng todo. Seryoso. Walang halong bola. Maghintay ka lang. =)

Ang hirap maging mahirap.



Thanks alot sorachi-sensei for creating gintama. i hope you could continue gintama for along time to make us fans happy. gintama has been saving me from being depressed since 2007 or 2008 i think. i hope gintama can be a stresstabs for many people like me who has been struggling in life.  i hope sket dance can follow the footsteps of gintama. seriously.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento